Our team studied on 37767 reviews available online for Compound Microscope, chose the finest ones and prepared Compound Microscope Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Compound Microscope from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Compound Microscope from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Compound Microscope
37767 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Compound Microscope. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||OMAX 40X-2500X LED Digital Trinocular Lab Compound Microscope with 5MP Camera and Mechanical Stage||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||AmScope M150C-I 40X-1000X All-Metal Optical Glass Lenses Cordless LED Student Biological Compound Microscope||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||100X-2000X Microscopes for Kids Students Adults||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Microscope for Kids Beginners Children Student||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Swift SW350T 40X-2500X Magnification||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||OMAX 40X-2000X LED Binocular Compound Lab Microscope w/ Double Layer Mechanical Stage + Blank Slides||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||OMAX 40X-2500X Digital Lab Trinocular Compound LED Microscope with USB Digital Camera and Double Layer Mechanical Stage (M83EZ-C02)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||AmScope B120C Siedentopf Binocular Compound Microscope||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Microscopes for Kid Student Adult||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Swift Compound Monocular Microscope SW200DL with 40X-1000X Magnification||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- OMAX 40X-2500X LED Digital Trinocular Lab Compound Microscope with 5MP Camera and Mechanical Stage
- AmScope M150C-I 40X-1000X All-Metal Optical Glass Lenses Cordless LED Student Biological Compound Microscope...
- 100X-2000X Microscopes for Kids Students Adults, with Microscope Slides Set, Phone Adapter, Powerful Biological...
- Microscope for Kids Beginners Children Student, 40X- 1000X Compound Microscopes with 52 pcs Educational...
- Swift SW350T 40X-2500X Magnification, Siedentopf Head, Research-Grade Trinocular Compound Lab Microscope...
- OMAX 40X-2000X LED Binocular Compound Lab Microscope w/ Double Layer Mechanical Stage + Blank Slides, Cover...
- OMAX 40X-2500X Digital Lab Trinocular Compound LED Microscope with USB Digital Camera and Double Layer...
- AmScope B120C Siedentopf Binocular Compound Microscope, 40X-2500X Magnification, Brightfield, LED Illumination...
- Microscopes for Kid Student Adult, 40X-1000X Compound Monocular Microscope with Microscope Slides Set...
- Swift Compound Monocular Microscope SW200DL with 40X-1000X Magnification, Dual Light, Precision Fine Focus...
1. OMAX 40X-2500X LED Digital Trinocular Lab Compound Microscope with 5MP Camera and Mechanical Stage
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF25X; Objective: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55mm ~ 75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes.
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm); Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable; Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides; All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 100V-240V (UL approved).
- Digital camera: – True color 2592×1944 pixels (5MP) – Frame speed: 2fps at 2592×1944, 3fps at 2048×1536, 5fps at 1600×1200, 7.
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
2. AmScope M150C-I 40X-1000X All-Metal Optical Glass Lenses Cordless LED Student Biological Compound Microscope
- This is an ideal microscope for home school or for students in elementary to high school to learn sciences.
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head offers five magnification settings 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X & 1000X
- Widefield all optical glass elements includes single lens condenser with disc diaphragm
- Sturdy all metal framework. Power Supply – 110 V
- LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries).
3. 100X-2000X Microscopes for Kids Students Adults
- High Magnification] WF25X eyepiece alone or with 2X lens, cooperate 4x 10x 40x objective lenses, biological microscopes offers 6 magnification settings, 100X, 250X, 1000X, 200X, 500X, 2000X.
- Coarse and Fine Focus] Monocular Microscopes with solid metal frame and coarse/fine focusing knobs, ensures detail and precise focus adjustment, crate a image more clearer and sharper.
- Dual Illumination System] Top and bottom LED simultaneously brightfield, a 0.
- Complete Accessories] It comes with phone adapter, wire shutter, 10 operating accessories, 15pcs microscope slides set, carrying bag.
- Practical Educational Tool] This 100X-2000X biological microscope is designed to help students/kids/adults/beginner/amateur scientist/hobbyists exploring the fantastic world of the life.
4. Microscope for Kids Beginners Children Student
- High Magnification】microscope built-in WF10x & WF25x eyepiece and optical lens: 4x, 10x, 40x , rotatable monocular head offers six magnification levels at 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x and 1000x.
- Dual Light Illumination】 Double light compound microscope has incident and transmitted light sources, which can see both opaque objects illuminated from above and translucent specimens illuminated from below.
- Easy to Focus & 6 Colorful Filters】 Built-in 6 different colors filters rotating wheel.
- High-Class Material】38°inclined ocular tube with 360°degree rotatable monocular head, provides a more comprehensive view and enable sharing.
- Educational Gift for Students】 Every microscope comes with KITS(value £19.
5. Swift SW350T 40X-2500X Magnification
- A powerful multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; excellent for clinicians, high school and university science students, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike.
- Professional Siedentopf head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus.
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, 2500X.
- The brilliant LED bulb transmits light through an Abbe condenser, illuminating slide specimens from below with adjustable brightness; the large surface area of the double-layered mechanical plate and secure slide holder optimize slides for viewing.
- Trinocular head accepts additional eyepiece and microscope camera attachments (not included) in order to view, livestream, record, and capture magnified specimen images.
6. OMAX 40X-2000X LED Binocular Compound Lab Microscope w/ Double Layer Mechanical Stage + Blank Slides
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF20X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular; Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55~75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes.
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm), translation range: 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm); Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides.
- Condenser: NA1.
- Full solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.
7. OMAX 40X-2500X Digital Lab Trinocular Compound LED Microscope with USB Digital Camera and Double Layer Mechanical Stage (M83EZ-C02)
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF25X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular.
- Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55~75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eye tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm).
- Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.
- Digital camera: – true color 640 x 480 pixels – 0.
- Included Components: Science-Lab-Compound-Microscopes
8. AmScope B120C Siedentopf Binocular Compound Microscope
- Compound microscope provides high magnification for biological use and educational applications
- Siedentopf binocular head with pairs of 10x widefield and 25x widefield eyepieces with 53 to 77mm inter-pupillary adjustment, fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to provide a more comprehensive view and enable sharing.
- Forward-facing nosepiece with 4x, 10x, 40xS (spring), and 100xS (spring, oil) DIN achromatic objectives that provide color correction of magnified images at five magnifications.
- Brightfield, LED illumination, and 1.
- Double-layer mechanical stage, with 1.
- Six widefield magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X
- Professional 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- Large 3-D double layer mechanical stage with coaxial coarse & fine focusing
- High quality Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filter
- Powerful single bulb LED illumination with dimmer
9. Microscopes for Kid Student Adult
- 5 Magnification Setting】The Compound Monocular Microscope comes with objectives 4x, 10x, 40x with eyepieces 10x, 25x giving optical microscope 5 magnification levels – 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x and 1000x, making even the smallest details crystal clear.
- Double Intensity Illmination】The microscope for adults features built-in dual LED illumination.
- High Class Material】Solid base and sturdy handle framework won’t make microscope shake.
- Coaxial Coarse/Fine Focus Controls】A focusing system with both the coarse and fine focusing knobs mounted on the same axis so you can easily switch from using the coarse focus adjustment knob to using the fine focus adjustment, does not have to grope for a different knob.
- Sharing In Real Time】The compound microscope built to allow students to examine their specimens at a comfortable posture with a 45° ocular angle.
- Extra Free Gift】Come with a box of microscope sliders (5 prepared slides & 5 blank slides) which include sample about animal legs, onion, wood and cotton.
10. Swift Compound Monocular Microscope SW200DL with 40X-1000X Magnification
- MAGNIFICATION SETTING】Available magnification settings of 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, and 1000X through aberration-correcting 4X, 10X, and 40X glass objectives with wide-field 10X and 25X eyepieces.
- Dual lllumination】Dual illumination system allows you to examine both transparent and solid specimens; cool LED lights protect eyesight and live specimens.
- Excellent material】Rugged design with metal arm and base, carrying handle, and cordless capability make this microscope a practical pick for field experiments.
- Suitable】Designed for middle and high school students and hobbyists, perfect for science fairs, at home experiments, and school lab experiments!.
- Features】Fully rotatable monocular head for easy shared use or one-on-one instruction in the classroom.
Compound Microscope Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Compound Microscope stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Compound Microscope in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Compound Microscope for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Compound Microscope Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Compound Microscope in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Compound Microscope currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Compound Microscope based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Compound Microscope before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Compound Microscope they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Compound Microscope, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Compound Microscope before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Compound Microscope will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Compound Microscope if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Compound Microscope on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.