The Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower is made to help you finish big yard challenges quickly. Utilizing a commercial-grade 23.9 cc engine, this hand held blower offers the power and efficiency you look for gas-powered tools. It has a two-stroke, low emission engine, equipped with an oversized throttle lever and automatic-return stop switch. The Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower offers up to 441 cubic feet per minute of air volume, thus delivering air speeds of up to 170 mph to ensure effective leaf and debris removal.
- Two-Stroke Engine. This handheld blower uses a commercial grade, 23.9 cc two-stroke engine that gives the highest performance and efficiency.
- First Class Air Volume. With about 441 cubic feet per meter of air volume, this hand blower lets you finish your job faster and more efficiently.
- Auto Return Stop. This feature resets the switch to “on” after work is done. This ensures hassle-free start ups.
- Lightweight. Weighing just 8.6 pounds, this handheld blower allows you longer hours of work with less fatigue.
- Low Emission Engine. Even though it uses gasoline, the Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower has fewer emissions, thus giving you cleaner and safer operation with less impact to the environment.
- CARB Tier III Compliant. Since it emits fewer fumes, this handheld blower is awarded with CARB Tier III certification, a qualification not all hand blowers have.
- 7-Year Consumer Warranty. This blower is protected by a consumer warranty for up to seven years, ensuring you get only the highest quality parts paired with the perfect engineering only Hitachi can provide.
- Weight: 8.6 pounds
- Air Speed: 170 miles per hour
- Air Volume: 441 cubic feet per meter
- Engine: 1.13 horsepower
- Very efficient
- Engine emits fewer toxic fumes
- Powerful air volume
- Helps you finish your job much quicker
- Awarded with the CARB Tier III certification
- Equipped with automatic return stop
- Commercial grade engine is used for guaranteed performance
- Comes with a 7 year warranty
- Runs quieter compared to other handheld blowers
- Feels comfortable since it is ergonomically designed
- Starts instantly
- A bit tricky to assemble
- It does not have a hook for shoulder straps
What Customers Say
If you are looking for a high-quality blower, the Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower will surely fit the bill. This high-quality power tool can be compared with a Tanaka, an industrial-grade blower used by professional gardeners. Compared to other cheap handheld blowers, this model is much lighter, but has the power of the industrial-grade ones. It offers tons of power; quality, comfortable feel and it is guaranteed to run flawlessly every time.
Other models that have high mph ratings get these by installing worthless, tiny nozzles. The Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower has high mph ratings because it is truly powerful. It is very ideal for medium clean up jobs. The blower offers easy start up. No matter how warm or cold your environment is, the engine is sure to start every time. Its air velocity is remarkably better than other brands and moves dried leaves, wood chips and grass clippings more easily. In addition, since it is gas-powered, it is more convenient to use than corded electric versions.
Like newer blower models, the Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower has a trigger lock that holds the trigger down to keep the machine at “on”. Although it is not an important feature, it can also get handy, especially if you use it for long durations. Yes, it is a good feature, but even if this handheld blower does not have it, it would still work perfectly well.
Additionally, this model is CARB Tier III compliant. This certification is awarded to products that comply with environmental-friendly standards. This certification guarantees you that the handheld blower emits fewer toxic fumes and uses less gasoline.
There are only two problems: First, it is somehow tricky to assemble. The blower has only three pieces, but assembly is difficult. Second, it does not have a hook for shoulder straps; so your hands could get really tire holding the tool.
Aside from the great features, another great thing about the Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower is the price. Compared to other brands, it has cheaper price. What more could you ask for? It is an inexpensive handheld blower that starts up instantly, has a very powerful engine, and is very lightweight.
The Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2 Stroke 170 MPH Gas Powered Handheld Blower is one of the less expensive brands that offer high power and quality.